- 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- 3 stalks of kale
- 1 jar of spicy pickled asparagus (about 18 spears)
- 1/3 C brine from asparagus
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 3 oz cheese, crumbled (I used Kite Hill Truffle Dill & Chive flavor)
- 1/3 C dried cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 C pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Use a lettuce knife or tear the romaine and kale into bite sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Top lettuce with onion, pepperoncini, cranberries, and cheese. Toss to incorporate all the ingredients evenly.
- Using a blender bottle or a bowl and whisk, whisk together the oil, brine, and pepper.
- Top each individual salad portion with the dressing and a few stalks of asparagus.
- Eat your veggies!
Add some grilled steak to make it a filling meal.