For the marinated vegetables:
- 10 oz asparagus spears
- 1 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
For the glazed salmon:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 C honey mustard
- 3/4 tsp Primal Palate breakfast blend, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Whisk together olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt, and oregano. Place all your veggies in a gallon ziplock bag or shallow container and pour this marinade over it. Be sure to coat everything really well and set aside to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay each salmon fillet skin side down on the paper. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey mustard and breakfast seasoning blend. Brush this mixture onto the salmon.
- Bake for about 14 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- If your vegetables are done marinating (15 mins), then start cooking them while the fish bakes. Add them to a skillet over medium heat and allow to cook 2-3 minutes per side. We like them slightly charred but cook them to your preference.
- To serve, sprinkle a little extra breakfast blend on the salmon and serve alongside the vegetables.