This versatile dough is made with gluten free and paleo ingredients. Use it to make foods like pizza crusts, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, bagels, & dumplings.
- Mix together tapioca starch, almond flour, baking powder, and salt with a fork to work out any clumps.
- Make a dent in the center of the mixture and add the eggs to it.
- Continue mixing with a fork or biscuit cutter until the mixture starts to form small clumps of dough.
- At this point, knead the dough with your hands until you get a single smooth ball of dough. If needed, add water 1/2 tablespoon at a time. It’s very easy to overdo the water so don’t add too much.
- Use dough in a recipe of your choice.