- Using a blender, whisk, or blender bottle, combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, and sunbutter.
- Mix in the chia seeds (stir them in if using a blender).
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook down the raspberries until they are mostly broken down, about 5-10 minutes. Store the raspberries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 of the chia pudding into a parfait cup or other serving dish. Top with 1/4 of the raspberry mixture, another 1/4 of the pudding, and top with more raspberries. Repeat for the second serving and enjoy.
*I used the organic Sunbutter which is unsweetened and unsalted but other varieties might be good too.
**To make an even quicker recipe, feel free to replace the cooked down raspberries with any fresh berry or even some fruit preserves. I’d recommend something low sugar and slightly tart to pair with the sunbutter flavored pudding.