- 1 box Cappello's lasagna sheets
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 C coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C cashews, soaked in water 4 hours or overnight
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 C coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 C canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the lasagna sheets widthwise into 1 inch strips. Arrange these in a single layer on a baking sheet (They probably won't all fit at once - I had to do 3 batches but they only bake for a few minutes). Brush the strips with a little bit of the melted coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 1/3 C coconut sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Sprinkle this on top of the oiled lasagna strips. Bake 5-6 minutes, or until the bottoms start to turn golden brown and crispy. Transfer strips to a paper towel lined plate or cooling rack to absorb extra oil and cool off.
- Meanwhile, drain the soaked cashews and add to a food processor along with lemon juice, maple syrup, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, 1/4 C melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Run the food processor until the mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Note that running too long after the mixture is smooth will make it clump up.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture from the food processor to a bowl and stir in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Either serve the dip immediately alongside the chips or chill for a better flavor. Either way, any leftovers must be refrigerated for storage.