- 3/4 C strong coffee
- 3/4 C full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 C pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup, more or less to taste***
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 C chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (for garnish), optional
- Blend together coffee, coconut milk, pumpkin, maple, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and let set in the refrigerator overnight, or until chia seeds have gelled.
- Top with pumpkin seeds before serving, if desired.
***Can sub honey if the recipe doesn't need to be vegan.
If you have a blender bottle, you can simply add all the ingredients (including the chia seeds) and shake well to combine instead of using a regular blender.