- 10 oz cold sparkling water
- 1/2 C cherries, pit removed
- 1/4 C lime juice
- honey or other sweetener to taste (optional)
- Blend together your cherries and lime juice as well as your sweetener if you're using it. If you're using a Blendtec, select the "whole juice" option.
- Add ice to two serving glasses and evenly divide the cherry mixture between the two glasses (strain out any remaining solids, if you prefer).
- Add 5 oz of sparkling water to each glass and stir.
- Serve immediately.
I really liked this drink without any sweetener but I absolutely love sour things. It may or may not need honey, it just depends on your personal preference.
Instead of pitting all those cherries myself, I just bought frozen organic cherries and thawed them in the microwave.