- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss sweet potatoes in 1 Tbsp olive oil with about 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp seasoning blend (or just season to taste!). Place in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Season the broccoli with about 1/8 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp of the seasoning blend (once again, you can just season to taste if you like). Add this to the roasting pan with the sweet potatoes.
- Rinse the chicken, if desired, and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub the skin with 1 Tbsp olive oil and about 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tsp seasoning blend.
- Secure the legs and wings to the chicken with kitchen twine and place in the middle of the roasting dish. Breast-up, breast-down... I know everyone argues about that so I'll leave it up to you. I did mine breast-up so if you do-breast down, it may cook differently. You may want to scoot the vegetables out from under the chicken to around the edges of the pan.
- Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes. This prevents the spices from burning. After 45 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking until the temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F. You can check for doneness by inserting a meat thermometer into the meatiest part of the inner thigh but make sure it's not touching bone. It will likely take another 20-30 minutes to fully cook after removing the foil.