- 3/4 C water
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 2 stalks of kale, torn
- 1 Tbsp pure lemon juice (or juice from 1/2 lemon)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 ice cubes
- Pour 3/4 C water into your blender. Add lemon juice and ginger then add apple, kale, and ice in that order.
- If using a Blendtec, use the “whole juice” selection. Otherwise, blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice.
I realize I had you add ice and then serve it over more ice. The friction from the blender tends to make the juice really warm up so the blended ice helps keep the temperature down while adding just the right amount of liquid.