Learn how to cook a pizza on a grill for an extra crispy crust. This gluten and dairy free pizza is topped with alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, and veggies.
- Preheat the grill.
- Once the grill is hot, cook the seasoned chicken breast for about 8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Set aside to cool.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the coconut milk and pepper. Once heated, whisk in 3 tablespoons of the mozzarella until melted then remove from heat.
- Once the sauce has cooled a bit and thickened, spread it evenly over the pizza crust.
- Slice the chicken breast and put it on top of the sauce along with the artichokes and olives.
- Cut the two onion slices in half (so you have 4 half circles) and separate the pieces. Add these to the pizza.
- Finally, sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese over the pizza.
- Move the pizza to the hot grill (mine was around 500ºF) and cook, covered, for 5-10 minutes depending on how dark you like the crust (mine was on 10 minutes).
- Once cooked to your liking, remove the pizza from the heat. Cut into slices and enjoy!
The only pizza crust I’ve tried this with is Udi’s so I can’t make any promises that other crusts will work. If you try any other brands or crust recipes, let me know in the comments!
If you have enough mouths to feed, double the recipe. That way you use both crusts from the package and an entire chicken breast. Otherwise, stick to the original recipe since leftovers aren’t nearly as good as fresh.