- 3/4 C full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 C sunflower seed butter
- 30 g sweetened chocolate protein powder, I used pureWOD Build
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- sunbutter cups for topping, chopped (optional)
- Using either a blender bottle, blender, or wire whisk, combine the coconut milk, sunflower seed butter, and protein powder.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Try topping with these sunbutter cups from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind